Note: Withdrawal is not allowed within 24 hours after rebound successfully
If you want to add/change the asset password associated with your Bitflex account, please follow the guide below:
Adding Asset Password
- Log Into your Bitflex account. Find the profile icon on the top right corner and click on Settings.
- On the settings page, find the Asset Password option and click on Settings.
- If you are adding an asset password for the first time, fill the new password, confirm new password, and email verification code fields. Click on submit when you are done.
Congratulations, you have successfully added an asset password to your Bitflex account.
Changing Asset Password
- If you are trying to change your asset password, go the settings, find the Asset Password option, and click on Edit.
- On the asset password page, enter your new asset password, confirm the password, enter you email verification code. Click on submit when you are done.
Congratulations, you have successfully changed the asset password associated to your Bitflex account.