Whitelist addresses refer to cryptocurrency addresses that a user defines as trustworthy. It is an extremely useful feature offered by Bitflex that helps traders protect their funds from hackers and make sure that they don't send crypto the the wrong address.
If you become victim to a phishing attack or a hacker somehow invades into your account, he will be unable to withdraw money.
Please note that when you use the whitelist feature, you can only withdraw funds to the addresses in the whitelist address list. When whitelisting is turned off, you can withdraw crypto to any address.
To add withdrawal addresses to your whitelist, follow the step-by-step guide:
1. Log In to your Bitflex account, go to Assets and click on Wallet.
2. You will see a list of cryptocurrencies that you can withdraw. Find the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw and click on the Withdraw button [Note: Bitflex only supports USDT withdrawals for now]
3. Click on the Add Address button in the Withdrawal Address field.
4. Select the Chain Name of the address, enter the Withdrawal Address, put any Remarks you want, and click on the submit button.
5. After you click on the submit button, you will need to complete a Phone Verification. Press the Send Code Button, Enter the Verification Code received on the mobile number, and click on the Submit button.
Congratulations, you have successfully whitelisted an address for withdrawals. You can add more addresses similarly. Moreover, you can view a list of all your whitelisted addresses on the same page.